jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

(post 1) Which countries I'd like to visit

My favorite countries to visit are Japan and England below this I'll explain my reasons

                                    Resultado de imagen para old trafford
                                                                Old Trafford Stadium

The reason of why I choose England is for their football culture and good quality of life. I'd like to go to the Old Trafford Stadium, because is the homeground of my favorite team Manchester United, futhermore I'd like to visit monuments, such as the Big ben or the tower of London.Also I'd like to study in this country to inprove my english abilities.

                                       Resultado de imagen para akihabara
                                                                   Akihabara, Japan.

Regarding to Japan, I love its pop culture and the security of its streets. I'd like to visit Akihabara due to is the "Mecca" of the anime, manga and videogames. Also I want to go to its temples to learn about its millenial story. About my expectatives to how much time i want to stay in this country, I only desire to be a tourist in Tokyo because I can't bear the pace of life of its people.

Please leave your comment!









                                                                   

4 comentarios:

  1. I also love Japan! But mostly I love England as well. I remember to visit the football museum in Liverpool, I'm not really a big fan of football. but it's so interesting to understand the history of it. Those are really nice choises.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love Japan! But mostly I love England as well. I remember to visit the football museum in Liverpool, I'm not really a big fan of football. but it's so interesting to understand the history of it. Those are really nice choises.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. To watch a soccer game in the Old Trafford it can be like go to the theater. :O Nice election!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. London is great, but too far, and Japan too kawaii-desu nya!(✿◠‿◠)

    ResponderEliminar