jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

My favorite concert

The best concert I've attended was the release of  the album"Latinoamericana" from the chilean artist Alex Anwandter. The recital was in november 22nd at Teatro Caupolican. In addition to Alex, there where also others surprise artists such as:Javiera Mena, the duo of Miranda and Gepe.

                                         La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, texto
                                                                Concert's poster

For those who don't know Alex Anwandter, he started his career in the group " Fother Muckers", then, he left it to form his new band called " Teleradio Donoso", where he made two albums. Nowadays, he is a renowned soloist who made three albums, one of them, "Amiga", was awarded by the  magazine Rolling Stone as latin best album of 2016.
                                        Resultado de imagen para alex anwandter latinoamericana teatro caupolican
                                                                  Alex and Miranda

In the concert, I felt very excited for his songs and perfomance, but, the surprise artists was the catharsis of the show, they made the atmosphere moving a lot. The best part of this, was the song "Sol de invierno" by Javiera Mena and Gepe, because was too emotional that made me cry. At the end of the recital, I was disphonic thanks to all of the excitement I released.


4 comentarios:

  1. Wow! I also like Fother Muckers but I didn't knew Alex was one of its early members. I went to the concert he did before he released Latinoamericana, and he was so fun to see.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn’t know he was in the Fother Muckers. I find amazing that someone like Alex Anwandter could be in the same band as someone like… Briceño.

    ResponderEliminar