jueves, 8 de agosto de 2019

Practice post

Is not very safe to send my personal information to social media  companies, controversies such as the cambridge analytica scandal with facebook says a lot of that. The limit for me is not exceed my personal information like my number phone or my currently address.

My favorite social media is Facebook, because the text and image are in balance not like others such as Instagram or Twitter.

As i said before, i don't like to share my real personal information such as my phone number, my address or even my full name. I always prevent to give more information than the necessary to companies.

2 comentarios:

  1. Very interesting the example of Facebok

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There is also a documentary about the Cambridge Analytica and Facebook. It is called "when they see us". Impressive.

    ResponderEliminar