sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2019

My favorite anime


For the purpose of the post, I will consider anime as a television series.


I don't really have a single favorite anime, since I can't decide on any of them., but I will choose Code Geass for the sake of the assignment. I like this anime because it portrays the confrontation of different thoughts about how a society is built.

Code Geass first opening 



On one hand, we have Lelouch, the protagonist, a highschool student who wants to conquer the hegemonic power via a revolution. On the other hand, Suzaku Kururugi, Lelouch’s “friend”, seeks to reform the system, taking a social democratic look at the problem. I strongly recommend that you watch it.

In general, I don't have a favorite type of anime, I only look at those that are well reviewed by other users on the internet. For this, I use Myanimelist, a RottenTomatoes-like website.


The last anime I saw was K-On, I recommend it if you want to watch a wholesome show.


K-on!! fourth opening



It tells the story of a group of girls, members of the school’s light music club, and the various situations they live every day. A highlight of this show are its white humor, as well as observing the creative process of his songs and the charisma of all his characters.

Please leave your comment!





3 comentarios:

  1. the truth is that I don't like the anime, except the ones I saw when I was a little girl, but this one in particular I found very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. k-on is cool, code geass i don't know,but I prefeer my Mob Psycho uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't see too much anime, but I like when someone like and recommend me things!

    ResponderEliminar