jueves, 17 de octubre de 2019

Summer plans

I'm not the kind of person who plans my vacations in advance, but if I start to think, the most probable place I would visit would be El Quisco, which is located in the five region of Valparaiso. I would be there because my family have a beach house that was built around six years ago. But if you ask me what place I would like to go in summer, if I have the money and have a good knowledge of the language, I would love to go Japan. With that said, if we think in realistic way, I will like to go to La Serena because of its beautiful beaches and views.

Throughout my life, I always go on vacation with my family, and due to that I don't have much liberty to do a lot of things. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not used to drink or to go places in the night, but my parents are so lazy to go out and discover new things about the city where we are staying. They are the type of people who like to remain in their vacation house. I would love to have the oportunity to go on vacation with my friends and going out to a lot of fun places, such as arcade, the beach and visit museum or tourist attractions.

I have planned to work in summer in a part time job. The last year, I worked in a cinema, although the salary was not good, it have a good laboral environment.

2 comentarios:

  1. oou:( with my family always go out to meet new places, but I think you can motivate them...

    ResponderEliminar