jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

My bucket list

Before I die, I would like to do a lot of things. For instance, I wish I could finish what I´m studiying, which currently has been boring me because of the lack of freedom to write about the topics I would like to develop in journalism. Also I would love to go abroad to Japan and England. Because I like their pop culture and football. Going back to journalism, is my dream to create a web page which addresses anime, japanese music and videogames.With the objetive to dethrone the site web "Tarreo" and as a result, archieve to be the most readed page about these topics in latinomerica.

I can also add thanks to the way my parents raise me, they inculcated me the goal of entering to a university, because they think that when I meet that objetive, I could live without money worries.

I think the most dificult to acomplish are the travel to Japan because I need a minimum of four millions to go for one month at least, without counting the cost of the things that I want to buy there. In second place, I believe that I would get my degree in journalism, because the increasing dificulty that I experienced throughout the time.

I have only archieved one, that is entering to the university, although for me, is not a great thing. Because nowadays is becoming more easy to join to high education.

I would like to go abroad with my friends, it will be boring to go to Japan or England alone.

3 comentarios:

  1. I love that you mantion your parents, is beatutiful that you be so gratful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to go to Japan too, and yes, It could be difficult because of the money, but I hope we can make it

    ResponderEliminar