jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Post 6 Postgraduate Studies

As I said in my pevious post, I would like to take courses about languages and web design. I choose it because that knowledge will open to me a lot of opportunities in my future being a profesional. Besides, it will me make more independent than other journalist. With all the previously said, in the future, I want to create a web page about anime, manga, and music with a good looking web design.

In addition of design web and languages courses, I would like to study about video editing, since it will give me the tools to create a good youtube channel, and in that way, complement all the other courses  that I learnt.

I prefer to study these courses in my country, because it gives me the security to stay with my friends and my family. I would like to face the language barrier when I have a previous knowledge. It would not be comfortable to go abroad without knowing their language.

About how I would like to study, depending of each case, would be e-learning and presential class. For the web design and video editing, I would prefer to do it in my house with my own computer because it's more comfortable to use those software. With the language learning it must be face to face, since in my case, I  learn better with a native teacher of the language.

1 comentario: